Supermodel Girl from Russian



HEIDI KLUM
Don't get me wrong, I find Heidi to be a funny and beautiful spokesmodel. The only thing I don't understand is how people find her to be a walking piece of sex on a stick. I don't find her to be as sexy as she's promoted to be and I don't see how everyone else can look at Heidi's pictorials and go "Wow, that is dead sexy". I know you're thinking to yourself "Dude, you are so GAY for not thinking Heidi is sexy!". First of all, you're probably right and secondly, I just don't get it! I don't find Heidi to be sexy but I love her personality and she is quite shapely for a woman with three kids, I gotta give her that.



GISELE BUNDCHEN
This woman is another paradox to me. I don't find Gisele to be sexy nor do I find her attractive. There are currently EIGHT Victoria's Secret Angels and all of them trump Gisele in the sexiness and looks department. For some reason, all the fashion biggies hired her for the runway shows and all the clothing lines made her their spokeswoman. That's all fine and dandy, but I don't understand how her popularity blew up to such worldwide proportions. Seriously, how does ANYONE find Gisele attractive!?!? She's the biggest April Fool's Joke ever!



CARMEN KASS
I'm 50-50 with Carmen Kass. When she puts on lots of make-up and is done up right, she looks very attractive (see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003 to see what I mean). But other times, I see her editorial work and all I see is a skinny Estonian woman that looks like she should be working in a daycare center or something. She's walked on various runway shows and appeared on many magazines and I'll say it again, I just don't get it.

Related Posts by Categories