Clebrities Photo and news


JESSICA STAM


GEMMA WARD
Oh my, everyone's favorite doll-faced model. My feelings are pretty much neutral when it comes to this girl. Never have I known a model who has lots of hater-fans yet is still popular in the fashion industry. There are many fansites and message boards threads that are created in her honor just to bash her, it's ridiculous! I've chatted with lots of Stam haters (and so-called fans) and they all say that she is just a total coked-out bitch (though the facts are not proven yet). Now, personally, I find her to be quite attractive but I'm not a fan of hers, either. I don't like her but I don't hate her, so that makes me neutral in all respects.



EUGENIA VOLODINA
Eugenia reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker. I am not a fan of SJP. Why? Well, SJP looks like a horse and honestly, I chastise anyone that supports her shoe-faced ass. Both of these ladies have got the long nose, the long chin, and the long horse face. But unlike SJP, I don't hate Eugenia because I kinda think she's pretty in that horse-faced way. My argument here is that Eugenia is one of the popular models and can be seen on many runway shows and print ads, yet I don't understand how she can be so popular when she looks the way she does. I DON'T GET IT.

Related Posts by Categories